- Multilingual diagnostic interface KW680 Supports up to 8 different Language User Interface
- High quality resolution with a colorful display helps you to troubleshoot car problems.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.
- Brand new design Keypad and a Unique Patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key.
- Featured battery real-time monitoring during diagnostics.
- The Integrated memory card allows storage of Trouble Codes, Live Data and Freeze frame, Playback and review data when out of the vehicle.
- It is Data printable through a USB cable, which allows you to modify and print-out stored data.
- It is Internet upgradable via usb port.
- Works on most vehicles and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL).
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes4.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen and views freeze frame data.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status and also Identifies pending codes.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Reads, stores & playsback live sensor data.
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Performs modules present test and retrieves vehicle information.
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network)
- Size: 124x70x20mm
What's in the box:
1 X KW680 Auto Scanner
1 X USB Cable
1 X User Manual